Jun 4, 2018
In this week’s episode, Molly speaks with Riley J. Dennis
(she/they), best known for her YouTube videos
about LGBTQ+ subjects and intersectional feminism. Topics
- Can you be trans without dysphoria?
- Is it transphobic to have a genital preference or refuse to
date trans folks?
- Is it possible to be nonbinary, a trans woman, and a
- Being a trans YouTuber who doesn’t make transition videos—and
why that’s so rare.
- Plus: Why you should never read the comments on Riley’s
Read/watch/hear more about our This Week in Gender topic by
searching “Stonewall Riots.” Have fun! Also, here’s Krista Burton’s
NYT opinion piece about pride.
Questions/feedback/feelings? Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
or on Twitter. You
submit questions anonymously here.
on Patreon here. We also greatly appreciate donations via
(Donate $5+ to receive stickers in the mail!)
Sponsors: YOU! Thank