Jul 16, 2018
In this week’s episode, Molly speaks with Ryan Cassata (he/him), an
award-winning singer-songwriter, actor, performer, writer, LGBTQ
activist & motivational speaker. Topics include:
- “I was forced into activism to survive.”
- Barging into the principal’s office to advocate for trans
- Coming out—and getting misgendered—on Larry King
- Navigating bathrooms as someone who doesn’t always pass as male
- “I just want people to stop being afraid of trans people.”
Read more about our This Week in Gender topic
Send us your comments, questions, and feelings at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter. You can also
submit questions anonymously here.
Find Ryan on Spotify,
Patreon, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! You can also
watch the “Daughter” music video on YouTube.
We greatly appreciate donations via Patreon or PayPal. Donate $5+ to
receive stickers and other fun stuff.
Sponsors: YOU! Thank