Sep 10, 2018
In this week’s episode, Molly speaks with trans advocates
Joanna Cifredo (she/her)
and Rebecca Kling
(she/her), hosts of the Trans Specific Partnership Podcast. [CN:
mention of murder @ 18:30] Topics include:
- Summer camp for trans kids!
- The experience of being trans and Latina in Latin America.
- Trans legislative battles to keep an eye on.
- How to be an activist without getting overwhelmed.
- What’s it like to be a trans student these days?
Learn more about our This Week in Gender topic here and
here. You can read the original paper
Listen to the Trans
Specific Partnership Podcast here.
Send us your comments, questions, and feelings via
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter. You can also
submit questions anonymously here.
We greatly appreciate donations via Patreon or PayPal or Cash App.
Donate $5+ to receive stickers and other fun stuff.
Sponsors: YOU! Thank