Sep 17, 2018
In this week’s episode, Molly speaks with musician, author,
filmmaker, and visual artist Vivek Shraya (she/her). Topics
- Viewing Hindu gods as queer role models
- Writing pop music about racism, gender, and biphobia
- Why we should reject “love is love” as a queer slogan
- Chronic suicidality / how to live when the world wants you dead
[CN: 42-49 min]
- How do we keep going if we don’t think we’re going to win?
Learn more about our This Week in Gender topic
here and here.
Buy I’m Afraid of Men
here. Listen to
Part-Time Woman on Spotify. More of Vivek’s work can
be found at vivekshraya.com.
We're on Instagram now! Follow us
Send us your comments, questions, and feelings via
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter. You can also
submit questions anonymously here.
We greatly appreciate donations via Patreon or PayPal or Cash App. Donate $5+ to
receive stickers and other fun stuff.
Sponsors: YOU! Thank