Feb 18, 2019
In this week’s episode, Molly speaks with writer, activist,
teacher, performer, fat babe and Ph.D. student Caleb Luna
(they/them). (cw: mentions of rape, slavery, racism) Topics
- How fatness impacts gender performance
- Experiencing white supremacy in QTPOC spaces
- “Fat liberation requires the undoing of western
- The racialization of gender throughout U.S. history
- Is romantic love a colonial construct?
Support Caleb’s work at patreon.com/calebluna,
and find them on Twitter (@tummyfuq) and Instagram
Support Gender Reveal by buying pins from Stick to
Submit a piece of Theymail, our new system where listeners can
submit messages to be read on the show.
Join the Gender Detectives Slack here!
Questions? Comments? Feelings? You can reach at genderpodcast.com; via
email@example.com; or on Twitter or Instagram. You can
submit questions anonymously here.
We greatly appreciate donations via Patreon or PayPal or Cash App. Donate $5+ to
receive stickers and other fun stuff.
Additional Music: “More Weather” by Blue Dot Sessions
Sponsors: YOU! Thank