Dec 27, 2021
Tuck catches up with BFF of the show Mckenzee
Griffler (she/her) before tackling another stack of advice
questions. Topics include:
- How do I know if my loved ones are really seeing
- Should I risk parental support to explore my gender?
- Can my cis girlfriend use all pronouns?
- How can demisexuals explore their queerness?
- Plus: When becoming a girl is like cutting out egg (lol) in
This Week in Gender: Here’s the New York Magazine
essay. Don’t read the comments :)
Do you have gender questions that you’d like
answered on the show? Submit
questions anonymously via this Google form.
Join our Patreon (patreon.com/gender) to receive
our weekly newsletter, plus stickers and other rewards.
Find episode transcripts and starter packs for new listeners at
also on Twitter and
Join the Gender Detectives Slack at bit.ly/genderslack2.
Associate Producer: Ozzy Llinas Goodman
Logo: Ira M.
(promo code: GenderReveal) and Rev Nat’s (promo code: