Dec 10, 2018
In this week’s episode, Tuck speaks with social worker, sex
therapist, and radical educator Sonalee Rashatwar (they/she). (CW:
body image trauma, abusive relationships, fatphobia.) Topics
- How fatness can queer someone’s gender presentation
- Why gender and sexuality are supposed to be fluid
- Advice for trans folks struggling with body image issues
- The (de)colonization of gender and sexuality
- The most delicious “future of gender” yet.
Learn more about our This Week in Gender topic here and
Questions? Comments? Feelings? You can reach us at our website; via firstname.lastname@example.org;
or on Twitter or
submit questions anonymously here.
We greatly appreciate donations via Patreon or PayPal or Cash App. Donate $5+ to
receive stickers and other fun stuff. (IT’S TUCK'S
Sponsors: YOU! Thank