May 16, 2022
Tuck speaks with writer and researcher Jo Krishnakumar
(they/them). (CW: anti-trans violence 37-42) Topics include:
- The neurodivergent need to take your pain and put it into
- How casteism continues to impact queer and trans
- Reimagining “the closet” as a cave, a balcony, or a nest
- How different trans communities interact in India
- Plus: Googling "Am I gay?”
This Week in Gender:
New study shows that trans kids stay trans. (Riley MacLeod
Find Jo (and Almaarii and Transform) at waytojo.com.
Browse our nonprofit merch shop at bit.ly/gendermerch.
Join our Patreon (patreon.com/gender) to get
access to our new bonus podcast feed, plus our weekly newsletter
and other fun perks.
Find episode transcripts and starter packs for
new listeners at genderpodcast.com. We’re also
on Twitter and
Associate Producer: Ozzy Llinas Goodman
Logo: Ira M.
Additional Music: “Vela Vela” by Blue Dot Sessions
Sponsors: Bistitchual &
Queer Candle Co (promo